PBA Claims – Get Mis-sold Packaged Bank Accounts Compensation With Our Manchester Solicitors
Start Your Claim Today
How Mis-sold Bank Accounts Occurred
The problem with mis-sold packaged bank accounts occurred because bank staff were highly incentivised to sell these accounts which led to mis-selling. There were extensive tactics used which often led to a mis-sale and the issue is normally linked to what the salesperson did and didn’t say in relation to something that was not outlined in the documentation. Once the account was opened, customers were trying to use the ‘benefits’ of their accounts and then discovering they are not eligible for some of the benefits. They therefore paid for a service which could not be provided.
There are now new rules in place which banks have to follow. These are:
- checking the sustainability of each policy
- check eligibility for all benefits associated with the account
- send a yearly eligibility statement to every customer that details how they can claim on the benefits included as part of the policy
The most common reasons leading to packaged bank account claims are:
- you were too old for the insurance
- you were mislead into opening the account
- you were told you had to open the account in order to get a mortgage
- you were not told there were fees that came with the account
- the fee increased and you were not told
- you were told a PBA would enhance your credit score
- your account was upgraded to a fee paying account without you realising
- you were not informed by the sales person of other available products that would have sufficed
Freephone 0843 978 8889 Or Contact Us Below:
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! We've been working hard to make it more easy to use and with more information. We hope you find the pages are useful to help you find out if you are eligible for a claim, how much you could roughly...
Why Using A PBA Solicitor Helps
We have experience of dealing with PBA claims and are familiar with how banks tend to deal with these cases to get the best outcome for them. We know the level of PBA claim that you can expect so you can be rest assured that we will get the money you are owed and not a penny less.
How Much Does A PBA Solicitor Cost?
We operate a no win no fee policy. When your mis-sold packaged bank account claim comes to a close we will take a small percentage of the final amount in order to cover our costs in helping you with your case.
Start Your Claim Today
We Will Look After Your Case
We have a strong team of solicitors who have a proven past when it comes to PBA claims. They will help you through every step of the journey so you know what to expect and also if the amount you have been offered as a settlement is acceptable. We will assign you to a solicitor who has the best knowledge in regards to your specific case. We also speak plenty of languages so if English is not your first language, we may be able to speak in your language.